ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES PEDAGOGY TET Paper 1 Free Online Mock Test
0 of 6 questions completed
TRT TET Paper 1 ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES PEDAGOGY
You have already completed the Test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Test is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the Test.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this Test:
Congratulations!!!" TRT TET Paper 1 ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES PEDAGOGY "
0 of 6 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
Your Final Score is :
You have attempted :
Number of Correct Questions : and scored
Number of Incorrect Questions : and Negative marks
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES PEDAGOGY mcq questions are very important objective multiple choice questions for crack TET Paper 1 in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh based on D.Ed, B.Ed books. This ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES PEDAGOGY Practice Test is very useful for students to get good score in TET, TRT examination.
ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES PEDAGOGY TET Paper 1 Free Online Mock Test is useful fro crack TS TET, AP TET, CTET, UP TET, KTET etc
ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES Syllabus For TET, TRT:
CONTENT (Marks: 24)
1. My Family – My Family – Family tree, migration, changing structures of family -nuclear and
joint families, festivals.
2. Work & Play – Occupations, Child labor, Games – Local, National and International, Marshal
Arts, Effects of games on respiration and breathing, fairs, Circus.
3. Plants and Animals-Plants & animals in our surroundings, Plant & Animal products, parts of
a plant, photosynthesis, parts of a flower, pollination, fertilization, fruits, seeds. Wild &
cultivated plants, wild & domestic animals their food, arrangement of teeth in animals.
4. Our Food – Different types of food, storage of grains and vegetables, storage of food, Food –
animal husbandry, Nutrients of food, deficiency diseases.
5. Shelter – Need, different types of houses, electrical appliances – their use, social life in ants
and honey bees, Animals shelter – variation.
6. Air – Importance of air, composition of air, atmospheric pressure, diseases spread through air
and their prevention, air pollution – causes, its impact, and measures to prevent, Green House
7. Energy – Renewable, Non-renewable, Future Energy.
8. Water – Importance, water resources, tanks, aquatic flora and fauna, measurement of liquids,
Water pollution – causes, impact, measures to prevent, purification of water, drought, floods.
9. Our Body – Health – Cleanliness – External, Internal parts of our body, Bones, Muscles,
Sense organs, Digestion, Respiration, Nervous system, Excretory system, Circulatory system,
10. Mapping – Direction, Mandal, District, State, India
11. History and culture of India – Evolution of Man, Pre-historic period, Indian culture and
Heritage, Civilization, Medieval period culture, Ancient monuments, Religious movements:
Jainism, Buddhism, Bhakti movement, Great personalities, Indian freedom movement,
12. Our country (India) – Location, Area, Physical features, Climate, Natural resources,
Continents and Oceans, Historical places in India, Population.
13. Our state (Telangana) – Culture, State Government, Gram Panchayat, Mandal Parishad,
Municipality, Municipal Corporation, Local Emergency services, our state symbols, Livelihood,
Civilization – Impact of rivers.
14. Indian constitution – Preamble, Major concepts, Fundamental rights, Fundamental duties,
15. Security – Earth Quakes, Floods, Fire, First Aid, 108, 104 Vehicles
ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES PEDAGOGY (Marks: 06)
1. Concept and scope of Environmental Studies (Science & Social Studies)
2. Aims & Objectives of teaching Environmental Studies (Science & Social Studies) Academic
Standards of Teaching EVS
3. Relation to Science and Social Studies
4. Curriculum and its transaction
5. Learning Environment
Negative Marks: NO
Durations: 24 Minutes
Leaderboard: TRT TET Paper 1 ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES PEDAGOGY
|Table is loading|
|No data available|