Current Affairs English June 2023 For All Competitive Exams
Daily Current Affairs English Section provides latest and Best Daily Current Affairs -2023 June for All Competitive Exams. Gain knowledge by answering simple online quiz multiple choice questions (mcq bits) on Current Affairs, History, Geography, Mental Ability, Sports, Science, Constitution, Politics, GK. These bits can help to crack all major competitive exams like UPSC, SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CAT, MAT, CDS, NDA, PSC, LIC, Banks, Railways, APPSC, TSPSC, GROOUP 1, GROUP 2, GROUP 3, GROUP 4, SI, Constable of police department etc. Learn only on McqBits.com. These questions had been asked in various competitive examinations already such as UPSC Prelims, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, Railways, All states PSC (Public Service Commission), LIC (Life Insurance Corporation), AP Lawcet, TS Lawcet, CLAT etc.
English (253+ Bits)
1) Where was the recent meeting of agriculture ministers among G-20 countries?
D) New Delhi
2) Which of the following is correct?
1. Recently India has tested “Performance based Helicopter Navigation” for the first time in Asia
2. GAGAN satellite technology is used in this helicopter navigation
A) 1 only
B) 2 only
3) Which of the following countries have recently been elected as members of UNSC?
A) India, Japan, Italy, Brazil, Algeria
B) Algeria, Guyana, South Korea, Sierra Leone, Slovenia
C) Poland, Mozambique, Ghana, Chile, Philippines
D) Peru, Mexico, Canada, Spain, Thailand
4) J. Sushila who was recently selected for National Florence Nightingale Award is from which district?
A) Komaram Bheem Asifabad
D) Bhadradri Kothagudem
5) Recently UNDP will participate in which of the following schemes for women empowerment and development?
A) Poshan Abhiyan
B) Stand-up India
C) DAY – NRLM