Current Affairs English July 2023 For All Competitive Exams
Daily Current Affairs English Section provides latest and Best Daily Current Affairs -2023 July for All Competitive Exams. Gain knowledge by answering simple online quiz multiple choice questions (mcq bits) on Current Affairs, History, Geography, Mental Ability, Sports, Science, Constitution, Politics, GK. These bits can help to crack all major competitive exams like UPSC, SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CAT, MAT, CDS, NDA, PSC, LIC, Banks, Railways, APPSC, TSPSC, GROOUP 1, GROUP 2, GROUP 3, GROUP 4, SI, Constable of police department etc. Learn only on McqBits.com. These questions had been asked in various competitive examinations already such as UPSC Prelims, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, Railways, All states PSC (Public Service Commission), LIC (Life Insurance Corporation), AP Lawcet, TS Lawcet, CLAT etc.
English (275+ Bits)
1) Where was the meeting of “Indian Co-operative Congress” held recently?
C) New Delhi
2) Who is the CEO of C-DOT (Centre For Development of Telemations) at present?
A) Rajneesh Kumar
B) Rajesh Talwar
C) Raj Kumar Upadhyay
D) Rajender Sharma
3) Which channel has recently bagged the FIFA Women’s World Cup – 2023 television rights?
A) Star network
D) Doordarshan Sports
4) Which organization launched the Euclid Space Telescope recently?
5) Which of the following is correct?
1) NCSC (National SC and ST Commission) was constituted by 65th Amendment, 1990.
2)Article 338 states about NCSC. 3) By 89th constitutional amendment SC Commission was separated and changed into NCSC, NCST.
A) 1,2 are correct
B) 2,3 are correct
C) 1,3 are correct
D) All correct