TEACHING METHODOLOGY – ENGLISH Pedagogy DSC 2012 SGT Previous Year Question Paper With Answer Key Download Free
These TEACHING METHODOLOGY – ENGLISH Pedagogy DSC 2012 SGT Previous Year Question Paper Andhra Pradesh (AP) are very important objective multiple choice questions for TET & TRT in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh based on D.Ed, B.Ed books and school books. This previous paper of TEACHING METHODOLOGY – ENGLISH Pedagogy SGT 2012 is very useful for students to get good score in TS TET, AP TET, TS TRT, AP TRT examination.
Included all topics like:
Previous Year Question Paper With Answer Key
TEACHING METHODOLOGY – ENGLISH
137. Who criticized that the structural theories of language cannot account for the fundamental characteristics of the language?
138. In the word, ‘congratulate’, the stress is on the ……….
(1) first syllable
(2) second syllable
(3) third syllable
(4) fourth syllable
139. Attitude tests, proficiency tests, intelligence tests are special items that are assessed using standardized tests. These are prepared by……..
(1) professionals and experts
(2) teachers and students
(3) teachers and parents
(4) parents and experts
140. A child who has not learnt any English can identify names of consumer goods like Lux soap. Bingo chips, etc. We call this type of reading …….
(1) reading between the lines
(2) reading beyond the lines
(3) organic reading
141. To give importance to poetry, prose, drama, grammar, composition, etc. in curriculum construction, the principle that is to be borne in mind is …………………….
(1) principle of harmonious development
(2) principle of flexibility
(3) principle of co-relation
(4) principle of variety
142. ‘Criterion referenced evaluation’ means the students progress……
(1) with reference to their own selves
(2) with reference to the standard set by their teacher
(3) with reference to the progress made by their peer groups in the class
(4) with reference to the standard set by the community