TGCET Gurukulam 5th Class Telugu Subject Online Mock Test Free Questions with Answers And Complete Analysis
0 of 20 questions completed
TGCET Gurukul 5 Telugu
You have already completed the Test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Test is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the Test.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this Test:
Congratulations!!!" TGCET Gurukul 5 Telugu "
0 of 20 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
Your Final Score is : 0
You have attempted : 0
Number of Correct Questions : 0 and scored 0
Number of Incorrect Questions : 0 and Negative marks 0
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
TGCET Gurukul 5th Class Previous Model Papers 2020 Syllabus Exam Pattern 2020 TS Gurukulams 5th Class Entrance Test Model Questions Papers TS Gurukulam Cet 2020 Telangana State Government, KG to PG Mission Common Entrance Test for Admission into 5th Class for the academic year 2020. TREIS, TSWREIS, TTWREIS, MJPTBCWREIS, Admissions to 5th class for the Academic years 2020 for SC, ST, BC Welfare and Educational Department Gurukul Schools, So Download TGCET 2020 /TG Gurukul CET / 5th Class Entrance Test Model Questions Papers and Previous Model Paper 2020 5th Class Entrance Exam Model Papers Pdf.
TGCET Gurukulam Residential School Entrance Examination 5th Class Previous Model Paper 2019 for 2020
TGCET Gurukulam Syllubus and Exam Pattern 2020 For 5th Class Admission
Download TGCET Gurukulam 5th Class Syllabus 2020.
Those who are preparing for the Telangana Gurukul Common Entrance Test (TGCET) must and should have to check this section. To the below of this part, you can get the subject wise TG Gurukul CET 5th Class Syllabus 2020. So, all you can directly check the below subject wise topics listed. After downloading the below provided TGCET Gurukulam 5th Class Syllabus 2020 PDF, you have to revise the section which has high weightage. Later, you can move to the remaining topics.
Telangana Gurukulam Exam Pattern 2020 Subject wise
- The TS VTG CET Examination test is conducted with OMR based multiple choice objective type questions
- The TGCET 2020 is conducted based on class 4th standard syllabus books as pet SCERT Telangana textbooks for both Telugu medium and English medium students
- The Question Paper is designed with 100 questions for 100 marks
- Each question will give a single mark and there is no negative mark for wrong answers
- Who have scored highest marks they will select class 5th Gurukala Vidyalaya admission based on TS Govt norms
- The Exam question paper is designed with the following subjects from class IV syllabus books in various parts in subject wise for the listed subjects.
- Mental Ability
- The student will have two hours of time duration to complete answers for those 100 questions
|Sections/ Parts||Number Of Marks|
|Environmental Science||20 Marks|
|Mental Ability||10 Marks|
|Total Questions: 100||Total Time: 2 Hours|
1. తెలంగాణ వైభవం
2. పరమానందయ్య శిష్యులు
3. వినాయక చవితి
4. దేశమును ప్రేమించుమన్నా
5. చిన్నారి కల
6. – సుమతీ శతకం
7. నేను గోదావరిని
8. ఎలుక విందు
9. బొమ్మ గుర్రం
10. మాటల ప్రయాణం
11. పదాలు – అర్థాలు
వినడం, ఆలోచించి చెప్పడం
చదవడం, అర్ధంచేసుకుని చెప్పడం, రాయడం
ఆలోచించి సొంతమతాలలో రాయడం
భాషను గురించి తెలుసుకుందాం
1. Reading – A : Ekalavya
Reading – B : School is Fun
2. Reading – A : The Pancake
Reading – B :. The Monkeys Go Fasting
3. Reading – A : What is a tree?
Reading – B : The Lion King
4. Reading – A : The Miller, His Son and His Donkey
Reading – B : Be Happy
5. Reading – A : Fudi’s Desert Journey
Reading – B : Travelling, Travelling
6. Reading – A : Honesty . Reading – B : The Blind Boy
7. Reading – A : The Boy and The Catapult
Reading – B : Bird talk
8. Reading – A : The Unlucky Face
Reading – B : Superstitions Around the World of Vocabulary & Grammar
Error Correction (Underlined Part)
Fill in the blanks
Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
1. Many objects – different shapes
2. Different Views – Different Sides
3. Some more Shapes
4. Knowing numbers
5. How Much More – How Much Less?
6. How Many Times
7. Equal Shares and Groups
8. How Long is it?
9. How much does it Weigh?
10. How much do these Bottles hold ?
11. Tick – Tock goes the Clock
12. Dividing into equal parts
13. Smart tables 14. Borders and Boundaries
15. Halves that look alike
17. Maths around us
1. Changing Family Structure
2. Different Games and Rules
3. Various Types of Animals
4. Discover The Life Styles Of The Wild – Bio Diversity
5. Plants Around Us
6. Find the Way /Directions
7. Public Institutions
9. Our Village-Our Tanks
10. Our Food-Our Health
11. From Village to Delhi
12. – Indian History And Culture
Model – I
Model – II
Model – III
Model – IV
Model – V
Model – VI
Model – VII
Odd man out
Symbolic/ Number Classification
Arithmetical Number Series
Shapes and Mirror