10th Class Social Science Chapter wise Important bit bank Bits in English. 10th Class Social Science Chapter wise bit bank for Tenth Class (English Medium students) India – Relief Features, IDEAS OF DEVELOPMENT, Production and Employment, CLIMATE OF INDIA, Indian Rivers and Water Resources, People and Settlements, People and Migration, Rampur : A Village Economy, Globalization, Food Security,Sustainable Development with Equity, The World Between Wars:: 1900-1950 Part-I, The World Between War:: 1900-1950 Part-II, National Liberation Movements in the Colonies, National Movement in India – Partition & Independence: 1939-47, The Making of Independent India’s Constitution, Independent India:: The past 30 years 1947-1977, Emerging Political Trends :: 1977-2000, Post-war World and India, Social Movements in our Times, Citizens and the Governments and 10th Class Social Studies Important Bits for English Medium Students. This study material will useful a lot for all students. This study material contains chapter wise important bits for 10th class students as well as all competitive exams like POLYCET, APRJC GURUKULAM, DEECET, Groups, upsc, rrb. These questions are important objective multiple choice questions for 10th Class Social Studies Public Examinations in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh.
1. India – Relief Features
1. ______ are used to specify the location of a place or region.
2. India lies in the ______________________ hemisphere of the globe.
3. India is located between these latitudes ______________
4. India is located between these longitudes ______.
5. Andhra Pradesh lies between these latitudes ________.
6. Andhra Pradesh lies between these longitudes __________.
7. The total length of coastline of Andhra Pradesh is ______________________
8. Diversity of climatic conditions of India is due to ________.
9. Northern plains are formed with the sediments brought by __________ rivers.
10. Standard Meridian of India _________________________.
11. 82° 30′ East longitude passes through this city ______________
12. IST means ____________________________.
13. Indian Standard Time (IST) is based on this longitude __________.
14. GMT stands for __________________
15. Indian Standard Time ( IST) is __________. hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).
16. The total length of land boundary of Bangladesh with India __________.
17. From East to West, India covers a distance of ________________. KMs.
18. From North to West, India covers a distance of __________________ KMs.
19. The islands are located in the Bay of Bengal ______________.
20. The islands are located in the Arabian sea______________________________