Current Affairs English September 2023 For All Competitive Exams
Daily Current Affairs English Section provides latest and Best Daily Current Affairs -2023 September for All Competitive Exams. Gain knowledge by answering simple online quiz multiple choice questions (mcq bits) on Current Affairs, History, Geography, Mental Ability, Sports, Science, Constitution, Politics, GK. These bits can help to crack all major competitive exams like UPSC, SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, CAT, MAT, CDS, NDA, PSC, LIC, Banks, Railways, APPSC, TSPSC, GROOUP 1, GROUP 2, GROUP 3, GROUP 4, SI, Constable of police department etc. Learn only on McqBits.com. These questions had been asked in various competitive examinations already such as UPSC Prelims, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, Railways, All states PSC (Public Service Commission), LIC (Life Insurance Corporation), AP Lawcet, TS Lawcet, CLAT etc.
English (306+ Bits)
1) Shanti Swaroop Bhatnagar Prize is given by which organization?
A) NITI Ayog
D) IISC – Bangalore
2) India has recently become the largest exporter to which of the following countries?
A) Sri Lanka
C) South Korea
3) What is the total number of poor children in India according to the number of child poor released by World Bank and UNICEF recently?
A) 75 million
B) 52 million
C) 65 million
D) 60 million
4) Which of the following is correct?
1. Recently the first FIBA Basketball World Cup – 2023 competition was held in New York (USA) .
2. Germany won the first Basketball World Cup
A) 1 only
B) 2 only
D) Which is not
5) The University of Wollongong UOM (University of Wollongong) which has established a campus in GIFT City belongs to which country?
C) Hong Kong