AP Polycet Mock Test Syllabus And Exam Pattern Previous Question Papers With Answers
|AP Polycet Mock Test|
|AP Polycet Practice Tests|
|AP & TS Polycet Previous Question Papers With Answers|
AP Polycet(polytechnic) EXAM PATTERN AND SYLLABUS:
1) The examination (POLYCET) will be of 2 Hrs 30 Minutes duration consisting of only one
paper as per the syllabus in the subjects of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry & Biology
of X Class (S.S.C.) Examination held in Academic Year 2020-2021 as prescribed by the
Board of Secondary Education, Telangana State.
2) The POLYCET Examination will be conducted for 120 marks in
Mathematics (60 marks) +
Physics (30 Marks) +
Chemistry (30 Marks).
3) The Duration of Examination is 2 hours.
4) The candidates who are willing to take admission in to Agricultural & Veterinary Diploma
5) The Question Paper Pattern will be:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
AP Polycet SYLLABUS FOR COMMON ENTRANCE TEST:
The Syllabus of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology for POLYCET-2021 is the same as that of SSC Examination for the A.Y 2020-21 conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Telangana.
Syllabus of Mathematics:
- Real Numbers
- Number System
- Quadratic Equations
- Linear Equations
- Coordinate Geometry
- Surface Areas & Volume
- Mathematical Modeling
Syllabus of Physics:
- A structure of Atom
- Chemical Bonding
- Carbon & its Compounds
- Classification of Elements
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Chemical Equations & Reactions
- Acids, Bases & Salts
- Refraction of Light at Plane Surface
- Refraction of Light at Curved Surface
- Human Eye & Colorful World
- Reflection of Light
Syllabus of Chemistry:
- The States of Matter
- Surface Chemistry
- Redox Reactions
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Chemical and Ionic Equilibrium
- Phase equilibrium & Solutions
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Basic Concepts in Organic Chemistry and Stereochemistry
- Organic compounds with the functional group containing nitrogen
- Chemical Kinetics
- Atomic Structure
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Urea and malonic ester
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis and purification of organic compounds
- Preparation, Properties, and Reactions of Alkanes, Alkenes, Alkynes
- Organic compounds with the functional group containing oxygen
- Reactions of Benzene and heterocyclic compounds
- Organic compounds with the functional group containing halogens
- Biomolecules – Carbohydrates, Protein, Vitamins, Nucleic Acid, Lipids, Hormones Reactions of a, b unsaturated carbonyl and acids
- Spectroscopy measurements including IR, UV, NMR (proton and carbon 13)
- Environmental Chemistry, etc.
1. As POLYCET tests are separately being conducted by the State of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, the candidates of Telangana intending to take admission in the courses offered in State wide institutions of Andhra Pradesh State, in the ratio of 42:36:22 in AU/OU/SVU regions, or desirous of seeking admission under 15% ‘unreserved’ quota offered in Andhra Pradesh State, shall appear for POLYCET-2021 conducted by the State of Andhra Pradesh.
2. The seats in various Diploma courses of PJTSAU will be filled up by PJTSAU based on the ranks obtained in the POLYCET 2021. The University will give separate counseling and admission notifications. The interested candidates need to apply for the Diploma courses offered by PJTSAU.
3. The seats in various Diploma courses of PVNRTVU will be filled up by PVNRTVU based on the ranks obtained in the POLYCET 2021. The University will give separate counseling and admission notifications. The interested candidates need to apply for the Diploma courses offered by PVNRTVU.
4. As separate POLYCET tests are being conducted by the respective States, the candidates of Andhra Pradesh intending to seek admission in to the courses offered in Polytechnics of Telangana State and seek admission under 15% unreserved quota offered in Telangana State shall appear for POLYCET conducted by Telangana.